What To Expect
At your first visit, you will be greeted by a fertility care coordinator who will review your insurance benefits and new patient visit checklist with you. You will then meet with a member of our clinical care team who will review your medical history and, depending on the purpose of your visit, a transvaginal ultrasound and lab work. A member of our clinical care team will also discuss the benefits of genetic carrier screening and you will have the option to test.
You will then consult with your physician and discuss your medical history, goals, and review the results of available tests. Your doctor will work with you to create a personalized treatment plan.
How to prepare
- Please allow 90 minutes for your first appointment
- We encourage all involved parties to be present
- Out of consideration for patients who are struggling with infertility, children are not allowed in the waiting room
- Create a list of questions for your physician and care team
- Bring your insurance card, identification card and co-pay
- Complete the New Patient Visit Checklist