We’re in this together
At your first visit, you will be greeted by a fertility care coordinator who will review the new patient visit checklist and your insurance with you. You will then meet with a member of our clinical care team who will review your medical history and, depending on the purpose of your visit, perform a transvaginal ultrasound and lab work. Our clinical care team will also discuss the benefits of genetic carrier screening and you will have the option to test. During the consult with your physician you will discuss your medical history, family planning goals, and review the results of available tests. Your doctor will work with you and your partner (if applicable) to create a personalized treatment plan.
How to prepare
- Complete the new patient checklist
- 1 support person may accompany the patient to their appointment
- Bring your insurance card, photo ID card and co-pay (if applicable)
- Allow 90 minutes for your appointment
- Out of consideration for patients who are struggling with infertility we do not allow children in the waiting room or office