Constructed in 2013, The Main Line Fertility Laboratory is committed to excellence and the highest standard of patient care. The Laboratory has been accredited with distinction by the College of American Pathologists (CAP) Reproductive Laboratory Accreditation Program and is licensed by the PA Department of Health. Our CAP accreditation with distinction means that our laboratory facilities and procedures are designed to adhere to the most rigorous of safety standards. With state-of-the-art equipment, innovative laboratory features and a passionate and knowledgeable team, we can help you build your dream.
Cutting Edge Technology
Main Line Fertility is at the forefront of reproductive clinical procedures and research. Using the latest treatment options in the field of infertility, our mission is to provide our patients with the safest and most effective range of treatment options possible. Each component of our laboratory is built to ensure optimal results.
We utilize all the latest Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) including
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Egg Freezing
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Non-invasive Preimplantation Genetic Testing (PGT-A)
Main Line Fertility Laboratory firsts include:
- The first baby born from a vitrified egg in the Philadelphia area
- The first baby born in the world from Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) for peimplantation genetic screening
- First IVF center in the Philadelphia area to utilize the new time-lapse incubators to select the best embryos for transfer
- First and only IVF center in the Philadelphia area to offer Non-invasive Preimplantation Genetic Testing
Choosing to proceed with infertility treatments is one of the most crucial decisions a couple or an individual can make. Our knowledgeable and experienced embryologists and andrologists seek to help you make that decision with a team you can trust.
Sharon Anderson, PhD, HCLD is the on-site Scientific and Laboratory Director and oversees all lab activities. Board-certified by the American Board of Bioanalysis as a High Complexity Lab Director (HLCD) in embryology and andrology, Dr. Anderson holds her M.S. and PhD in Reproductive Physiology.
Each of our embryologists have completed their training in biological science and possess either their Bachelor or Master of Science Degree in biological science. Most of our embryologists bring at least 15 years of IVF experience.