Main Line Fertility’s highest priority is safety
Main Line Fertility is offering ALL treatments and there is NO WAIT* to begin IVF
*two brief laboratory shut downs occur biannually that may temporarily effect some patients treatment plan. learn more.
- The recent CDC guidance on mask wearing for fully vaccinated people DOES NOT apply to healthcare settings. We continue to require our patients, staff and visitors to wear masks while inside our facility.
- In order to comply with CDC guidelines, only the patient receiving treatment is permitted to enter the office.
- For questions regarding the COVID-19 vaccine, The Main Line Fertility Care Team refers patients to Centers for Disease Control. If you have further questions, please speak with your occupational health and/or department supervisor or an infectious disease expert.
- To ensure you are able to start an in vitro fertilization (IVF) cycle or a frozen embryo transfer (FET) cycle as soon as you start your menses, please ensure you have completed all pertinent items on the IVF patient checklist.
- All patients are required to sign our COVID-19 Consent for Care to receive treatment at Main Line Fertility.
We are making our offices as safe as possible with:
medical grade disinfecting
All facilities and equipment have been professionally cleaned
All patients and care team members are being screened before entering premises
heightened protection strategy
Sanitation policies and procedures in accordance with CDC guidelines
In compliance with Pennsylvania State orders we are enforcing that everyone who enters our office:
- wears a mask (neck gaiters and bandannas are not acceptable)
- practices social distancing
- must be the patient receiving treatment
- have no symptoms of COVID-19
- have their temperature taken
- arrive exactly on time and leave immediately after their appointment
All IVF patients who will enter the MLF surgery center will need to be tested for COVID-19
Frequently Asked Questions
I have a specific question about my care. Who do I contact?
Fertility care coordinators will be available Monday thru Thursday from 8:30am – 1pm at 610.527.0800 . You can also email our patient care advocate at firstname.lastname@example.org
Which offices will be open for treatment?
All MLF office locations are now open for all treatments.
What should I do to prepare for my visit to the office?
To ensure the utmost safety for our patients and care team we are enforcing that everyone who enters our office
- must wear a mask (neck gaiters and bandannas are not acceptable)
- practice social distancing
- are healthy
- have their temperature taken upon entry
- leave immediately after their appointment
What has MLF done to ensure the office is safe?
To ensure our offices are as safe as possible we have had our offices and equipment professionally cleaned. We are screening everyone – patients and care team – to ensure no one is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 and following sanitation policies and procedures in accordance with CDC guidelines.
What if a patient becomes pregnant and is diagnosed with COVID-19?
For more information about COVID-19 and pregnancy please visit the Center for Disease Control’s website.
What if a patient is diagnosed with COVID-19 during treatment?
If a patient is diagnosed with COVID-19, the current advice is to stop treatment at that time. If you have been exposed and are showing symptoms of a COVID-19 infection, you most likely will not be able to continue treatment. Your provider will help guide you.
Can my partner or support person join me at my appointments?
In order to comply with CDC guidelines and for the safety of our patients and care team, only the patient receiving treatment is permitted to enter the office.