Related Links:Infertility Evaluation Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Endometriosis Mini Stim and Natural Cycle IVF Fibroids Menopause Repetitive Miscarriage Menstrual Irregularities Surgery
Surgery is performed for the following:
- To correct congenital malformations of the reproductive tract (female, male)
- To eliminate scar tissue that has formed as a result of infection or prior surgery (female, male).
- To open blocked fallopian tubes (female).
- To eradicate endometriosis (female).
- To tie off varicose veins which drain the testicle (male).
- To remove growths (tumors) such as fibroids, polyps, ovarian cysts (female).