MLFC has been awarded many research studies for patients. Discounted fertility medication and some free lab services are available for patients who qualify for certain studies.
For more information, please contact our Study Patient Coordinator – Eileen Davies at 484-380-4861 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. IVF Clinical Trial
2. IVF/PGS STUDY
3. AFOLIA (IVY) IVF Study – Stimulation Study for IVF Patients
4. Free embryo PGD for Single Gene Disease
Carrier Screening is when a couple is tested to see if one or both is a carrier for a genetic disease. Testing involves taking a blood sample and sending it to a genetic testing laboratory called Good Start Genetics. If the report from Good Start Genetics indicates that both are carriers for the same genetic disease, patients may be eligible to receive free pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) of their embryos after IVF for the single gene disease. For more information about carrier screening visit https://www.goodstartgenetics.com/carrier-screening/ For more information about this free PGD eligibility, contact Eileen Davies at email@example.com
5. The Eeva® array-Comparative Genomic Hybridization (aCGH) Study
Eeva: The Early Embryo Viability Assessment Test, is a test to be used by IVF laboratories to analyze early embryo development. At the heart of the Eeva System is software that was designed to assess critical differences in early embryo growth and determine an embryo’s viability and the potential for further development.The Eeva Test was developed based on landmark research conducted at Stanford University1 which discovered that early embryo growth events can predict embryo development and reflect the underlying health of the embryo.
The goal of the Eeva aCGH Study is to collect imaging data on embryos followed to blastocyst stage (Day 5-6) and correlate Eeva parameters with array – Comparative Genomic Hybridization(aCGH) results and ongoing pregnancy rates.
The key patient eligibility criteria include but are not limited to:
- Women undergoing IVF treatment with array-Comparative Genomic Hybridization (aCGH) testing
- Women ≤ 43 years old
- Fertilization using only ejaculated sperm (fresh or frozen)
- Willing to have all fertilized eggs (2PN=2 pronuclei) imaged by Eeva
- Willing to provide written informed consent
If you are interested in participating in this research study, please contact Eileen Davies, Study Coordinator at (484) 380-4861 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Eeva is an investigational device. Limited by United States law to investigational use.
- Wong et al. in Nature Biotechnology, 2010.
- Conaghan et al. Fertility &Sterility, May 2013
6. THRIVE In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Research Study – COMPLETED AND NOW CLOSED
Main Line Fertility is currently seeking patients for the Thrive-IVF Research Study. The study is evaluating the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of NT100, an investigational medicine in women who have had repeated IVF failures despite having good-quality embryos. NT100 is a novel treatment that is being evaluated to determine if it improves the chances of getting pregnant after IVF.
For more information about NT100, visit www.noratherapeutics.com
You may be eligible for the Thrive-IVF Research Study if you:
- Are between 21 and 38 years of age
- Have had 3 or more failed IVF cycles that included transfer of good-quality embryos (at least 2 of these involving the transfer of fresh embryos)
If you are interested in learning more about the Thrive-IVF Research Study and whether you may be eligible to participate, please contact Eileen Davies, at 484-380-4861 or email at email@example.com
7. Vanishing Twin Study – COMPLETED AND NOW CLOSED
- ages 18 or older
- Clincial confirmed vanishing twin pregnancy
- Did not use egg donor
8. LUTREPULSE hypogonadotropic hypogonadism non-IVF study
Main Line Fertility Center is participating in the LutrePulse Clinical Research Study for women between the ages of 18-40 who have been diagnosed with primary amenorrhea with hypogonadotropic hypogonadism, and have a desire to become pregnant. To learn more about the study and determine if you may be eligible to participate in the study, please contact the Study Coordinator Eileen Davies at 484-380-4861 or via email at Eileen.firstname.lastname@example.org
- ages 18-40 years of age
- Diagnosed with hypogonadotropic hypogonadism
- Normal uterine cavity diagnosed by HSG or laparoscopy
9. Egg Freezing Study:COMPLETED AND NOW CLOSED
MLFC is currently enrolling patients in our egg freezing study. Qualified patients will receive free fertility medication and a $2000 discount for IVF services. IVF patients must be between the ages of 21 and 37. Day 3 FSH must be less than 10 IU/ml.
10. Biomarker study:COMPLETED AND NOW CLOSED
MLFC has been approved for a study evaluating certain substances that are found in follicular fluid and are released by embryos during incubation in the laboratory. Patients who are undergoing IVF and who qualify will receive a $1000 discount off their IVF cycle. Women must between the ages of 18 and 37, have an FSH less than 12, and have no more than one previous cycle of IVF. Women who have diabetes, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), and endometriosis do not qualify for this study.
11. Ovarian Stimulation Study for IVF patients:COMPLETED AND NOW CLOSED
MLFC is currently enrolling IVF patients into a study that compares two different ovarian stimulation protocols. Patients must be between 21-40 (inclusive) years of age. Free fertility stimulation medication is available for those who qualify. Day 3 FSH must be less than 10 IU/ml and AMH must be greater or equal to 1.0.